Every taxpayer is entitled to representation. If you have a tax issue, a notice from the IRS, or under audit. You may want a tax specialist to represent you before the IRS.

Representation allows a professional; usually, a CPA, tax attorney, or enrolled agent (EA), to “take your place” in front of the IRS.

Your representative can:

  • Communicate with the IRS.
  • Present information and explanations on your behalf.
  • Enter into negotiations and agreements with the IRS.

In other words, the representative becomes you in the eyes of the IRS.

Bijan Kohanzad, EA is an Enrolled Agent to practice before the IRS who conducts all the Income Tax Audits with the IRS and FTB, Sales Tax Audit with CDTFA, Employment Tax Audit with the IRS and EDD.

If you need a quality and experienced Enrolled Agent to represent you, we would be more than happy to assist you! Contact us by filling out the form on this page or call us anytime (310) 820-1080.

Send Us a Message
Audit Rep